Dear Robert Pattinson

April 21, 2009


Dear Robert,

You were a hot piece of jail bait in Harry Potter, and now you’re all manned up, hairy, and what I would consider a prime hunk of white chocolate. A friend asked what I meant by “white chocolate” and my response was- “By white chocolate, I mean I want him lick and melt him all over me". You make me want to stop, oh, then wiggle wit it, yea. I want you to flip me and dip me all night long and make it hurt so good.

I want to lick your face off of your face. I want to do things with you that involve jell-o, frosting, and bondage cuffs-the pink, fuzzy kind. You’re a little young for me, but hey, veal tastes good, and so does lamb, so I bet you do too. You’ve moved to the top of my “list” alla Friends style. You beat out Charlie Day, and he’s been my fleshy piece of steaming hot man meat for years now. You’re kind of like that female pleasure enhancing cream in the human form. If you’re ever in Oklahoma, all I need is 20 minutes of your time.

Your personal bang maid,

Emily

1 comment:

  1. I would merely like to point out that
    I can promise you
    You'll stay as beautiful
    With dark hair
    And soft skin...forever
    Forever

    ReplyDelete