When I was 25

July 5, 2007

My favorite color is yellow. I don't have any piercings or tattoos, while I enjoy them on others, they're not for me. I'm your typical 25 year old pseudo-yuppie. I like frappachinos and I drive a VW. I live in a tiny apartment in OKC (23rd street-kind of in the ghetto). I like any music that I can either dance or cry to. I'm laid back. I'm not religious or political in any way (although I vote democrat because my father will yell at me if I don't. I cry at sad movies and some commercials. I'm one of the last true romantics. I think with my heart and not my head. I'm not what you would call "street smart". I'm generally a happy person (hence why I'm not religious or political). I have a killer rack and an ass that won't quit. I'm a bit conceded. I have a temper, but it takes a lot to get mad. I want to enlarge my world and experience new places and new people. I want to enjoy what I have and not worry about what I don't have. I don't fully know who I am, but I'm getting closer every day. I want to build a life with someone that will hold my hair back when I'm throwing up, because that's true love. I'm pretty certain that I'm going to either die of cancer or in a car wreck that I caused. I've never broken any bones. I have a "thing" for chocolate. I like people and things that are bright and make me happy. I've never been one for self destruction or mutilation-let me put it this way, I don't have "issues". I'm traditional when it comes to the love stuff-one man one woman, marriage, kids, and then death. I like to drink but no matter what anyone says I'm not an alcoholic. A line from a movie that describes me best is "She can party like a man and make love like a woman". I wish I was British and not from Oklahoma. I don't like shoes or socks. I don't like to smell bad but I don't mind if my man has some body odor. I love Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, even though I'm as white as a white girl can be. My favorite food is Pho' (Vietnamese beef noodle soup), I could eat it all day every day. If you're not down with the beef noodle goodness then you're not down with me. I don't really understand what the war is all about. I'm infatuated with Jake Gylenhal and I loved Broke Back Mountain. I respect other people's views and opinions even if I don't agree with them. I have recently discovered that I do not like "metal", but again, I respect others opinions so to each his own. I have a major case of verbal diarrhea-and I can't remember shit. I don't have much self control. I'm always on time. I've been rockin the bangs since birth. My mood depends on my bangs, they're mood bangs. Chinese food makes me nauseated, even though I love it. I'm a napper through and through. If you can find someone that you can comfortably nap with you'll be happy forever. I wish I could say that I live each day like it's my last but I don't. In the evening I like to watch Friends, cook, and nap, not too exciting but it works for me. I love to play poker with my friends. I miss my Panera friends. Men are pretty much jerks. "Why buy the pig when all you want is a little sausage?" I don't trust men that wear pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment