Boys Are Stupid

July 31, 2006

I love my boyfriend, Kirk. I really do. That's why it makes me so upset when he looks at other women. I know its a typical guy thing, they all do it and theres nothing that will stop it, its genetically encoded into their brains. But do they have to make it so obvious? No, they don't.

For example: Kirk and I were at his friend Greg's parents house on Friday night for Greg's birthday. It was fun, all Kirks friends were there, and I feel very comfortable around them. Well, Greg's sister was there, and she had a friend with her. Id never met them before. Well, they were both gorgeous, Im talking supermodel gorgeous. The friend was the cutest thing Id ever seen, blond with HUGE boobs, (bigger than mine, yea I know, that's pretty damn big) and she was skinny and perky and hell, I'd have sex with her if given the option. Well, Kirk basically stared at her with his tounge flapping out of his mouth. I don't know if I was just being paranoid or if he was seriously trying to check her out and hit on her when I was there. I was sitting with his friends the whole night while he was talking to her and Greg's sister (OK, I exaggerate, not the whole night, but a pretty long time) I mean, that's not even his friend, he should spend time with his friends, oh, and his loving girlfriend, not some girl he just met.

OK that was one example, another example is that when we are out at the mall or someplace, he checks girls out constantly. It gets really old, really fast. And when we watch TV or movies, he must comment on every hot girl with a "Damn, look at that" or a "Woah" or "Wow" or whatever stupid little expression that makes me turn red and want to hit him in the jaw. I can only take so much, I'm female, and I tend to be very dominant and possessive over my men. I don't know about other girls, but I like to mark my territory, kind of like a dog . If a girl checks him out and he does it right back, I will give her the "back off bitch or I'll slit your god-damn throat" look. I know, its a little harsh, but I'll be damned if some slutty whore is going to check out my man right in front of me. Those bitches are just lucky I'm not armed.

I'm normally pretty passive, you wouldnt think that reading this, but Kirk drives me bonkers. Why does he have to make it so obvious? Am I not enough? If he really thinks he can do better (which he cant because I'm pretty much the shit) I wish he would just break up with me and let me get on with my life. There's plenty of dudes out there that will love me and want to be with me the way I am and not blatantly make jackass comments and oogle other women right in front of me.

Kirk is actually really great 88% of the time. He takes me out for nice dinners, gets the bar tab, is affectionate, has a good job, and we have a great time together. He's a total package, except for this one issue I have with him. When he looks at other women like that, it makes me wonder whats wrong with myself. If I was skinner would he not do this? If I was cooler? Smarter? What do I have to do? If he wants to be with me, he will just have to take me as I am. I'm faithful, honest, loving, independent, and I have big boobs. I'm a freaking package, too. I wish he would stop acting like a horney teenager and realize what he has right in front of him. Ugh, what a doucheburger!

No comments:

Post a Comment