Valentines Day 2007

February 15, 2007

Kirk came over around 7 and rang my door bell and when I answered he has an orchid in one hand and a fuzzy heart shaped pillow in the other (and he got a haircut!) He got me a Phalaenopsis orchid…



And he also got me a gift certificate to get a manicure/pedicure. He took me to La Baugette on the North Side OKC. It's nothing like the ones in Norman, it's an actual fru-fru, fancy, high-end French restaurant. We started with wine and lobster cakes which were so good I can't even describe them in words, only moans. We both got the roasted red pepper bisque, which was phenominal. I got the seared duck and parmesan risotto, and I can safely say I'm not a duck fan, but the risotto was scrumptious. We ended the meal with a chocolate heart shaped mouse cake for two. The owner gave me a red rose and said in a French accent "this is for de beautiful girl".

That was a great night. *swoon*

No comments:

Post a Comment