Wal-Mart Rant

November 9, 2008

Is it just me, or does every person that shops at Wal-Mart have their head shoved all the way up their anus? People turn into cranky d-bags when they walk into that place, me included. From the gigantic, white-trash women in the Wal-Mart motorized carts that act like they own the isle to the completely oblivious mother and her four screaming children that she obviously can't control. The pissy cashiers, the "greeter" that doesn't greet anyone but rather stands in the way when you're trying to get a cart, the florescent lighting that sucks out my soul, the dumb turds that wait for a parking space for 5 minutes while you're trapped behind them, and the creme de la creme, the workers at the deli counter that act like you're bothering them just because you want some deli meat sliced. If I didn't have my iPod on while I was shopping, I would cut some people. Seriously, I've actually considered ramming a small child with my cart. That place brings out the worst in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment