Ex-Boyfriend Ridiculousness

June 12, 2006

I know it's cliché to hate your ex, but this guy was a crazy SOB. He told so many lies that it got to a point where I would start to question everything that would come out of his mouth. Little things such as paying the electric bill.

Me: "Did you pay the electric bill?"
Him: "Yea, I took care of it".

Two weeks later, I would get a cut off notice in the mail. Stupid shit like that on a constant basis. He lied to my mother, which I didn't find out about this until recently. His broke ass wanted to buy me a digital camera for my b-day, so he borrowed money from my mom, unbeknownst to me. She told me that he would always have an excuse for not paying her back, so she just let it go. What kind of slime ball does something like that? Why didn't any of my friends pull me out of the hold he had on me? I was stupid and I couldn't see through the fog. I have friends that are in the same sort of situation, not exactly, but it's all you can do to give your two cents and that's all that can be done. When someone is in "love" they can't see it from anyone else's point of view. I know this first hand. What I thought was love was actually the fear of being by myself. I thought I couldn't do any better because I had some serious self esteem issues. Ok, so here's why I really hate him.

Jerred and I had maintained a friendly, how ya doin chit chat after the breakup, it took a while, but we got to that point. I had spent 3 years of early 20's with him, so I didn't want to file him away as someone I never wanted to see again. I thought friendship was possible, even if it was just on Myspace. Anyhow, this was going on for about 2 months when out of the clear blue sky he deletes me off his "friends" list without an explanation. I just figured it was an accident and I went on with my everyday life as I had been. Then a couple days later, he sends me a message calling me a slut and a whore. His reason for this irrational behavior is that someone sent him a video on myspace of me having sex with another guy. Now, if any of you truly know me you'd know that I'm about the most innocent and traditional person when it comes to sex-I wouldn't dream of doing anything of the sort (well, maybe dream about it, but never actually do it) So I started to wonder what the hell was going on? Did my current beau betray me and secretly video tape us in the physical act of love? Then I started to reflect on all the times that Jerred had lied straight to my face. This was some sort of sick ploy to lure me back in, I can't think of any other explanation for this behavior except pure irrationality and insanity. A few heated messages fly back and forth over this ordeal, and finally he admits he made the whole thing up so I would break up with my current boyfriend. I tell him that he is dead to me.

All this was a big, stressful headache of a mess, but the one thing he did that made me come unglued is that he made me question my current relationship. I love my boyfriend more than I know how to put into words, cheesy I know, but that's how I feel. Kirk is a challenge. He makes me nervous even after a year. I still get the butterflies and the tingling and the tummy flops and all of that. When I hear his special ring tone I get all giddy and sing along with it. I can't help it, he's amazing. We're alike and different in just the right areas to keep us on our toes. I wouldn't trade him for a million dollars.

My ex will die cold and alone because that's what happens to people like him. He's a con artist. He uses and abuses. He'll do whatever he can to make him seem like the one on top. If you see him, run as fast as you can in the opposite direction and don't look back. I don't care how much he pretends to be a good Christian man, he's the devil in disguise and he deserves to burn in hell. That's all I have to say about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment